Books, Magazines, DVDs, Audiobooks on CD, Audiobooks on Mp3 players, Music CDs, Vox Books, puzzles and Storytime Bags. Check out our catalog here.
Passes: ECHO Aquarium (discounted admission), Shelburne Museum (discounted admission). During the summer months, buy one-get one admission at Birds of Vermont, and free admission to Day-Use State Parks. There is no pass needed (anymore) to walk the trails at the Shelburne Farms.
Also, non-traditional items such as a sewing machine, Kilowatt electrity usage meter, blood pressure monitor, firewood moisture meter, snowshoes, trekking poles and STEAM kits.
- Ladder Ball
Richmond Free Library is a member of the Homecard library system, a cooperative lending program of 27 libraries in and around Chittenden County. Under the Homecard system, Richmond cardholders 16 years old or older may borrow at the following libraries:
- Lawrence Memorial Library (Bristol)
- Varnum Memorial Library (Cambridge/Jeffersonville)
- Charlotte Public Library
- Burnham Memorial Library (Colchester)
- Essex Free LibraryBrownell Library (Essex Junction)
- Fairfax Community Library
- Georgia Public Library
- Grand Isle Free Library
- Carpenter Carse Library (Hinesburg)
- Huntington Public Library
- Jericho Town Library
- Ilsley Public Library (Middlebury)
- Milton Public Library
- Russell Memorial Library (Monkton)
- New Haven Community Library
- North Hero Library
- Orwell Free Library
- Pierson Library (Shelburne)
- South Burlington Public Library
- Worthen Library (South Hero)
- Deborah Rawson Memorial Library (Underhill/Jericho)
- Bixby Memorial Library (Vergennes)
- Westford Public Library
- Dorothy Alling Memorial Library (Williston)
- Winooski Memorial Library
We may also borrow items on your behalf from all other libraries in Vermont. Lending libraries set their own rules about what items they are willing to loan, so not all materials will be available from all libraries. Sometimes, we may borrow for you through the Department of Libraries to obtain an item from out of the state. This service is available ONLY to patrons with Richmond cards.